Thursday, March 4, 2010

Highlight from this week's YDOC Bible Study "This is why I'm Hot"

This past Tuesday, we realized that we were on our way to hell singing, "This is why I'm hot, this is I'm hot!", but God in His demonstration of His OWN love towards us, sent His ONLY Son Jesus Christ to die FOR us! He saved us from His wrath!! If you are a believer, you have been saved and God has given you a new life and a new song, "Amazing Grace!!"

God demonstrated His OWN love towards us. He didn't need persuasion or assistance; He possessed His own natural love towards us to save us. In fact, it would take His own love to decide to take our place, "Christ died FOR US" (Substitutionary Death).

Since Jesus died for you, why don't you live for Him? Galatians 2:20- “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me.”

Live for Christ...

Rev. Max

No comments:

Post a Comment